NuffnangX

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

8月份的第十篇

31/8/2011 Wednesday 12.09 am

This month I'm crazy of writing blog~
The old version of callie is back~
Oh well~my blog~I just want to share my life experience ~
First time wearing contact lens faced difficulty like wore one side using 2 hours, another side of eyes wore by the staff there.
Second time wearing contact lens just 15 minutes by own~
feel so grateful for it ~
First time finally can entry the clubbing place~
I can put the IC and said I'm over 18 years old already !

Thursday will go dungun again~
lalala~enrich my semester break with working ~
not bad ~although no salary, but at least is half working half relaxing~

We must appreciate the time during youth...
You never know what's will happen in the next day~
Let's fulfill the day with joyful and precious time with happiness.
I'm should upgrade my language right ?
I keep regress ~
*what's the wrong with the "Free counter" ?
I cannot see how many people view my blog ~how's sad~
I wish it will be better sooN~
I lazy to discover the setting of blogger...
It seem complicate for me~





With friends ^_^

No comments: