NuffnangX

Saturday, August 20, 2011

8月份的第六篇-20/8/2011

20/8/2011 Saturday
yesterday night fetched my brother back from KL at bus stop. wait from 1.30am until 3.00am only arrived kuantan.
Today there was an extra class for accounting.
The topic I learned before during form 5 ,however is my dislike chapter.
Next monday is the exam week, can I manage to revise ?

When my class ended, had lunch with my grandma,mummy and brother at Koi Zen Restaurant.
I don't know how many times I had been there ? perhaps more than 5 times ~
Wow...But It's kinda enjoyable took photo with my family and friends at there...
The light over there is suitable for me taking photo.
I'm should start prepare for my exam ^_^
Wed,Thu and Saturday wore contact lens.

Just now chatting with my grandma...
guess what topic we are talking about ?
we talking about korea drama of花样男子 和面包王子金卓球~~
fantastic..my grandma is so updated watching korean drama ~

Thank to my bro, I can eat mooncake~

No comments: