NuffnangX

Friday, August 26, 2011

8月份的第九篇-26/8/2011 Friday

27/8/2011 Saturday 11.40am
Yesterday almost 4.00 am only slept..7.00am sent them and bye bye for hui and ee back dungun. Today feel better than yesterday but still uncomfortable for my stomach, I had pain throat due to yesterday vomiting ~

26/8/2011 Friday
Morning examination for last subjects of 5th sem.
Therefore, we are great to when we know how to do.
During afternoon time, vinnie,hilson,ee and hui &hui's bf came to my house~
They used my room for makeup, dress up and online~
The process of makeup and dress up last until 7.15pm for 5 persons~

my makeup really make me look different~
Thank for them for helping me makeup ~
love them always~
When time reached, we rushed to Black Pearl and enjoy our dinner with hong jun too..
H.Jun was one of the birthday boy, really happy when saw him sat with us and took a dinner.
It's our first time ate with him since we knew about one and half years.
Then we drank a lot of wine such as white wine,"jin fis",paulenier + mango and so on...
Actually I took photo of human being more than food..
Quite lazy to take those wine..It's look like plain water but it're "sky Juice"
Then we celebrated their birthday with cupcake made by me and birthday cake made by hui,ee and me ~
Then we opened a champagne cost RM 200 and the taste of the wine was totally different.

After had our dinner, we waited until 11pm and went to Voodoo for clubbing.
My first time clubbing ~because last year I cannot entered since I'm not over 18 year old. But now,I'm 19 ~However,they just want to bring me inside clubbing to see the clubbing place.
Wow...we ordered almost 18 bottles of Guinness...
We danced and enjoy ourself...
Around 1.00am ,we went back.
When going back home, I vomited nearby the Voodoo~
Second time around the road almost reach my home...
Third,Fourth and fifth at my house toilet...
Vomited 5 times =.=" + tears keep dropping + no voice ~
yo~effect of drink too much beer ~
and I drank alot until drunk but consciousness condition~
If clubbing sure crazy for the day right,it's not everyday you can do~
If clubbing everyday, I will vomit crazy for it until I get the fobia of vomit or clubbing...
Just joking..However, I really scare of vomit...so tired...
They stayed at my house around 3.30 am only came back~

First and second vomit ,I want to control it but still lost control...
This noticed by ee which saw me suffered of control it and stopped the car beside the road and let me vomit...
Thank,ee for helping me from there until home...
THanks for them for caring me ~

However, due to vomiting, I didn't follow hui back dungun~
I'm just stay at home resting.
For one day already spend RM 130~
wow...but it worthy ~since also is a farewell party for vinnie ~

Happy Birthday to Yahui~
forgive me for no attend yahui's birthday celebration....
I wish all the best for yoU~



No comments: