NuffnangX

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

recently2

31/5/2011 (Tuesday)
Juli's birthday ~
Haiz..I thought can celebrate with juli at afternoon...
But lecturer made a replacement class at afternoon...
lol~cannot join them for lunch and Baskin Robin...
when saw the picture of BR~wow...creative..candle in a bucket of ice-creams..interesting...
At night,finally can met them,saw her present..pink pulse..O'corner and took some pictures...
Oh well,the food taste better ...


1/6/2011 (wednesday)
piss of when cannot claim money back.
What they are telling me is the same thing=.=
"Why no tell early?"
I tell very early early already~
and what the respond I get,call me to wait...
I got asking for remind,ok! and the answer I get always call me wait...
Then now blaming me for not remember to request early !
shit! what're in their mind ark ? so irresponsible !

*Now really famous with "Angry Bird"
no matter in dolls form or games...
NOw it growth so fast,maybe reach maturity stage...
Now just observe the future,how's the rate of this ~hahahaha

15035

No comments: