NuffnangX

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blood Donation 2011

Monday 20/6/2011
around 8.30 am ,I woke up from slumber(sleep)~
I slept only for 4 hours...tired me feeling sleepy...
When I reached my college ~it was the day for blood donation.
Not much people in the morning session~
However,I found out I'm type blood O ~my weight is 57 kg =.="
OMG~I'm so heavy~
Then I tested my blood pressure ,first time was 140/90 ~
Doctor said I'm nervous...but I can feel I'm a bit hot ~like sauna~so I know my blood pressure sure high..after rest awhile but kinda still hypo-active..tested second time it was 130/80~
Went to donate blood...
wow..when the needle spiking(mencucuk) into my left hand~
a bit pain only..then blood started to flood out through a small paip~
nurse said that my blood vessels small,that's why blood flow slow..
another student's blood flow fast..then I said "donate blood like waterfall..flow out fast fast" ~
*
I'm was talkactive while donating the blood..kept talking and talking...very noisy...
After donate blood,I'm should rest awhile,nurse mentioned that if no rest awhile,I will feel dizzy...
however,after I rest awhile,I'm didn't feel dizzy...
I'm really a strong ..after 3 days 2 nights walked and slept for 4 hours before the day for this...
I'm great that I'm brave enough to challenge myself for donating blood for first time...
It wasn't pain afterward...
*
*
guys,try ones to challenge yourself and experience it .
you will never know how it's feel if you don't try~

15200

No comments: