NuffnangX

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Black Pearl

30/5/2011 (Monday)
whole day studied ~
My 4th sem results came out...
satisfied~still above 3.5 GPA ~
However, from 1st sem until 4th ..the CGPA ~ start drop little by little T.T
So sad...
need to put more effort.
After that is our dinner time.
We waited until 6.00 something, wow,that moment our stomach started growling~
hungry-ing...
Then we ate as we planned early at Black Pearl.
I thought the design of this restaurant is more to pub...
But truly I can said it's not ~It's so comfortable and the environment and music are fantastic ...
A lot of foods had been served as my friend,hilson ordered those delicious food.
It's so yummy and satisfied with it .
Pork,beef steaks...garlic cheese bread..sosej,salad...beer..wow..yummy...
*
I had been awhile for drinking alcoholic ~wow...just beer only..
but my face already red like tomato or apple can describe the colors of red ~
my drinking level decrease T.T
but when I drink a little alcoholic,my face started react with it and turned to red...
15030





No comments: