NuffnangX

Friday, June 3, 2011

Bowling

2/6/2011 (Thursday)
This few days keep blogging..wow..
because my life full with enjoyable day~
If I stay at kuantan and being otaku is like guilty to myself for not enjoying my college life...
Thursday night was my first time watched movie with friends at nights...
The movie that we watched were "Pirates of The Caribbean on stranger tides"



This movie was not bad ~and guess what ~~I sat at couple chairs (two chairs)~
I know what's your guys thinking ? Am I going date with a guy ?
Let me tell you~You're wrong...my partner is a girl,my dear wen shing...
The movie is nice~must ask my colleague to download it~
From couple chairs there watching the movie are ok~haha..nothing special~~~
From 8.50pm until 11pm~ two hours ~wow...
Then asked chien fetched me back home and before that went to met her parents for their dinner...Thank for chien's dad treat me a drink~ Back home already 12 midnight... I'm online until 1.30 am zzzZZZ...

3/6/2011 (Friday)
Today is the day of my college organizes a Bowling competition...
my first time playing bowling...
Many people don't know how to play ~
and need to self-learning~ Now I know a little bit about how to hold and play bowling~Although my second round ,my ball keep going to longkang..but I get marks too~however my first round are great for my first time playing bowling...
At bowling there, met my secondary friend~wow..almost two years no meet ~~
He said that almost not recognize me ~
Then take lunch with friends at McDonald and drink chocolate 珍珠奶茶~~
Now my stomach totally full~~~full~full~~~
I like to learn and try new things.
Of course,I like to take challenges..that's great right ?
So now I know how to play bowling..hehe

At 20 June,my college gonna organise "Blood Donation".
Before that,I not dare to voluntee to donate blood...
My lecturer asks me again and again...
Finally accept the challenge and willing to donate blood...
But I also don't know I can donate blood or not ~
My friends cannot donate blood due to health problem ~
My friend mention that I;m juicy sure can donate blood..lol
left me alone...I think I can survive no matter where am I ...
hohohoho

Yes...Tomorrow hang out with my mummy and grandma...
and we gonna plan to have lunch outside..awesome...

15040

No comments: