NuffnangX

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

animes

I'm really is a otaku~
I addicted to "Hitman Reborn" animes...
I found out many admirer of Hitman Reborn~
and I found out unexpected scene of character between that anime~
The BL between Tsuna Sawada(main character and jyuudecimo ~Vongola Family)and others family member....
Wah~although that's imagination of fans of that anime,but I cannot admit it really damn nice too ~interesting story pathway the fans made ~awesome~~
However, I also watched another movie about BL too~
I think I should watch normal couple movie~hahaha

I think I had lost control~ You know why ?
I had collected almost 1200 cute and creative pictures of "Hitman Reborn"~
combine with other animes collection of picture ~wah~I'm really a little otaku ~~~
But I felt satisfied for the anime collection I get~~~

Wah~yesterday stomachache again~
However, thanks mummy for cooking some food that suit my stomach make it feel better now~hehee...Lamb steak cooked by my mummy was delicious ~fabulous ~ ^_^
14837

No comments: