NuffnangX

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mummy's day

17/5/2011 Tuesday
This few days sleep in a late mode again...
I'm great that my mummy havinng her yamcha time with her friends...
By the way,I'm accompany with my mummy ~
I'm the driver + wearing dress...hehee
The venue is at swimming pool of MS Garden~
First time take dinner at outside ...is buffet ~
I love the sotong~it's taste good..yummy...
However,I stay away from the swimmming pool...
watch too much movie that showing someone accidentally fall down to swimming pool~
haha..kinda scare...
Then take some photo of my mummy with her friends~
Great that my mummy accept the invitation to come...
By the way, it's my mummy's friend son's birthday~
I don't know him,but mention that he studied at Air Putih...
Then I said I study Tanah Putih,so I don't know who are you ...
and said to me that got both "Putih" inside...
If me sure think about "Tanah Air"...
But he thinks "Putih" ...

I'm so crazy and brave ~Must praise myself a bit...
Because I'm the only one camera girl...
How come ~ @.@
requested by my mummy's friend to take some photo and send to her...
Oh well...Then I help her to take photo...
But I forgot one thing,I forgot to take photo of my food...

That's all for today...

19/5/2011
Great meet foreign friend and nice chatting with him~
Nice Chatting with Rayson who is the birthday guy ~
I'm so talkactive ~


14939

No comments: