NuffnangX

Monday, May 16, 2011

no class

16/5/2011
Today both of my lecturer last minute cancel class ~
But still staying at college...
Haiz...sienz loh

My mood isn't good...
Cannot sleep whole day~Insomnia when receive message about lecturer absent...
because the plan is to give surprise to my lecturer as birthday cake(expresso cheese) today but my lecturer absent due to sickness....
I call her and request her to come awhile because we got surprise to give her and she come ~wahahhaaha~if no, I also don't know how to settle the cake >.<
Thank ,lecturer. ^^
However, there are few unsatisfied part. I wouldn't say out since it's going smooth. Please being responsibility abit ! Don't always say don't know ~please settle the problem! Don't give suggestion then do nothing and grab those praise!

14933


No comments: