NuffnangX

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

new semester

I'm thinking which semester I had been @.@
Oh~I'm semester 5 ~senior already~
I saw a lot of new juniors ,however I think I'm still young...
I hope my semester 4 result will be good..but kinda lack foe confidence since the subject quite difficult and my answering are bad T.T
5 subjects to go ~hehee

actually kinda wondering about the photoshot for my friend's colleague's life...
It look fun...
I heard my brother is coming back~
Good news...
Long time no meet~~~

I hope everything going smooth this semester like usual...
I try to train by my typing speed but it look terrible...
I getting weakest on typing ...ishhh....
I hope I getting strongest and not weaker in typing loh T.T

I was wondering want to buy dress~
But what kind of dress suit me ?

No comments: