NuffnangX

Monday, July 4, 2011

Sunday

Sunday 3 July 2011
I woke up from slumber in the early morning punctual at 7.00 am.
I'm was so sleepy since yesterday night I slept in a late mode again.
Then I started tied my into braid hair.
Why I'm addicted to braid hair >.<
oh well...I wanted the braid hair suit my concept of that day which become a "maid" ~
mummy and I went to my grandma's house and helped her for lunch time with her Tai Chi friends...
I'm served them with drink and said "Yes,mum!" haha~funny.
Yee Sze came too.When they asked "whose is this child?" I will answered "my child" ~Then my mummy said "Oh well,my grandchild~".
They laughed,it was funny and they knew it was just a joke.
Here are some photo I would like to share~







Afternoon time, went to yamcha at "JJ Kimbab" restaurant just about ICED~绵绵冰~
met pei wen came back from KL awhile ^_^
Then had my dinner with mummy~ although it was simply dishes,but I'm still took some photo as memories...my mummy said " take a picture again =.= "
I said "of course, our memories with yummy fried chicken wings"

15331


No comments: