NuffnangX

Friday, July 8, 2011

Black Pearl 2

Friday 8/7/2011

Yesterday went to Black Pearl for second time...
farewell with evelyn T.T
we had dinner at there with wines...
red wine cocktail, white wine cocktail and another cocktail...
and twice of 'tequila shot'...
wow..it's special when drank the tequila shot...
Firstly,put some sour at left hand,lick it, and drink the tequila shot,then eat the lemon...Nice experience of drinking it ^^
wow..Thanks to fok liang who treat us drink for the second time of tequila shot.

昨天我们很癫~
Yuni说我们玩“真心话,大冒险”~然后说你不用选,真心话,直接玩大冒险~
哦~因为我单身,所以给了我一个挑战的任务,要我去认识一个日本顾客 ~
我说认真地吗?他们说认真地啦。大家都好紧张哦~~yuni还说她的心跳跳得比我还快~哈哈
结果我真的去认识了那个日本顾客。
本来他们说要我问3个问题的:
1.问名字。
2.问可以做朋友吗。
3.问电话号码~
然后拍一张照片~
结果,我大胆地去打个招呼。
我说Hello,Konbawa..Hajimemashite~
他尽然说:"Hello,What's your name ? You can speak japanese"
我说"ya,I'm callie.I'm know little only..because japanese sounds cute. May I know what's your name ?"
他说: " comel right ? in Malay ~I know speak Malay a little,can you teach me ? I'm xxx..(我听不清楚咯~)"
我说:" "ya,I can speak Malay."
另一个女士说: " Are a student ? Where are you study?"
我说: "Yes,I'm student,but I'm study in local college-Olympia college. I'm 19 years old"
那位女士说: " Oh, hey(那个男生),she is not secondary school,she is colleague~ Does he look handsome ? (对我说~)"
我说:“ Yes" with smiling face~
我还没问他要电话号码~他就说:"can I have your handphone number ?"
我吓倒了 =.=" 那是我要问得问题~然后回复他说 :" yes,sure can" (Type my hp num and name)~" send a message for me to know your number too ^^")
他说:”I will message you then "
我说:" Ok,nice to meet you all ...."
然后,Hilson走过来,要求我和他们拍照。我成功了~跑回去时,我们抱抱~喊~“Yeah"~

过后就喝" Tequila shot"~好刺激哦。
然后去洗手的时候,他们坐靠近那里,看到我时,那个年纪大一点的男人和女士就和我招手,我就招手~~
走之前,yuni说要跟他们bye bye~我说哦~跑去说Bye Bye~~~然后他们很亲切说bye bye,也和我们全部招手~好开心的一天哦~

15416

No comments: