NuffnangX

Sunday, August 24, 2008

~Sunday~

Why I write in english~ this will be easier for my other friends to read about it
oh well, sometimes I will write in english and chinese start from now ~hehehee
*
Today busy busy busy ~busy until night~
so busy~ hehee..just sunday busy ...
others people sunday is the most free day,
~well,what can I say,my SUNDAY is a BUSY DAY ~
*
Today journey start at 9.00am until 11.30 am
I went for a meeting with my leader ~
hahaha... Her nickname is bear bear~
she was the leader of the programmes for the CAMP that we
(2oth xue ji= student reporters) need to organise~
well,like usual ..we wait other members of this programmes to come~
because usually the most late person who present is me ~hehee
Today I quite early reach there^^
but she told me just only me,her and our president(S.F) attended for the meeting o.O
three people izit??? nevermind ,because we just discussed one part of it only~
not need all people come for meeting~just the choosen one who need to attend..hehehe
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*
oh,why dont just cancel it !!! the time for meeting I can watch "Get Backers"anime ....
Then we began our conversation about the programmes....
We didnt talk too much,so we talk about others things...hehee
okok,the things we talking about was SECRET~ cant let your all know~
*
Then the next journey is Tuition and Tuition~ (3 hours)
because of my poor result, that why I went for tuition~
wah,I went in for the class, why some of the students laugh ????
I dont know why ??? but the purpose is I went for tuition is STUDY ~
so I didnt became a "busy bossy girl" to ask why they were laughing about~
*
haiz....not much want to write about today~
please wait...later on ..maybe after a few day...will be some interesting story to share about ^^
If some of you wanna leave a comments here,just write here TQ ^^

No comments: