NuffnangX

Friday, August 22, 2008

~interview~

As I wanna said about this~
this year interview for BPPS 2008 ,the time quite long~
almost half day just for the interview
start from 8am until 4.30pm
I know MT just few people,so they cant concentration on all pps...
so Ur all(MT) have to call one by one~
but dont u think it had take too long time per person~
I think almost 30 minit per one person~
what questions U can ask until the time pass so long~
*
maybe for form 4 ,u may take long time
but for others also same same...
but what can I praised about is "MT,u had sacrificed ur lunch"
*
anywhere interview just interview~
But I think I didnt answer it well~
but anywhere I didnt prepare for the interview...
I also didnt felt nervous for this interview...hehee
but the questions that asked is quite ......
dunno how to say just so .......
*
after I go back ,my mum and I clean the house~
clean clean clean~wash wash wash~
*
I'm great because my friend had noticed that I have created a new blog ^^

6 comments:

JcherryanneMXT said...

interview very scary le~~you did not did well too??? ME TOO^^....they ask me i also very scared...scared to death ar~~^^i also got do a blog le~~~come visit me lar~~hohoho
http://cherryanne-world.blogspot.com/
hehe

P.S/ Love your blogs^^

陈志忠 Chee Tong said...

first time visit your blog...
nice to meet you.....

interview?
i think it is a special test for everyone....

Callie said...

Thanks for ur all comment...
cause I think if this post I write in chinese....
not much people can read~so I type in english~

傻傻的樱桃……安:
wah,I thought who are u ....
then see ur blog's address...oh ,I know is u,joanne ^^
my english is poor ... hope u understand what I'm saying
U not speak in english,I think u do well
they keep asking same things...haiz...
*
why love my blog????
tell me ^^
*

陈志忠 Chee Tong :
oh,thanks for visit my blog
This is my personal blog created when 08-08-2008
nice to meet u
*
ya,interview is special test...
later we will face this interview at everywhere...
It is better to have some experiences about interview~
the interview is for choose new carta organisasi for librarians ~

SehFong SF said...

有点浪费时间的说…

Anonymous said...

wow...
wait until gila

Callie said...

wah~this interview tittle type in english really had make ur all left a comments oh~