NuffnangX

Monday, January 2, 2012

A visit

1-1-2012 Sunday
Brother's friends came to stay overnight at my house as guests.
I brought them to TC beach which they had their western dinner at there and felt the wind of sea blew through them.
Some of them are hyperactive and took some funny photo.
we stayed at there just looking at the beach from 8.30 pm something until 12.00 midnight >.<
Met friends (poh seng,guo hui) at there.
It's been long time since last time met Guo Hui.
How long it had been ? Almost 7 years ...
I can recognize him by my sixth sense.
Yamcha at Just Relax until the shop was closed. It's already 1.30 am and outside we can saw a heavily raining.
I'm continue online and organised my photo ~
and only went to bed at 4.00 am.
But I totally couldn't sleep that night zzZZZ





2-1-2012 Monday
The next morning, woke up by mummy.
Finally I can sleep, but then I need to wake up =.=
Had lunch with them and showed them place to purchase souvenir.
It's nice to meet new friends.

During the conversation with them, they mentioned that previous people use book to write down their dairy.
Nowadays, people use blogger,wretch,twitter,facebook to write blog.
Since people can goggle or look at it once it's post out at website.
That are not privacy already but is a public dairy.
While the mind of human is unique.
Although some will remain the traditional to write dairy in a book and is private.
Nowadays, people want to share to friends or strangers/readers about their stories.
For example, I also want to share with friends. That's why I'm blogging ^_^

000619

No comments: