NuffnangX

Sunday, January 29, 2012

after CNY

30/1/2012 Monday 1.00 am

Looking at the facebook can update friend's status and current condition.
Mostly back to work and study at their places and left their hometown.
Although I don't make it to meet all the friends,
but I can said that one day we will meet again.
Friendship is bound tight like a water,it's hardly to break it, except you choose to tear up the friendship.
It depends on the fate and time being. ^_^
So if we keep contact in FB ~sooner we sure meet again.
Therefore, I'm shall apologies to my friends who invite me to yamcha which I cannot make it~
what a weirdo sentences I come out with ~
lalala~I'm just feel like blogging only like usual.
Sharing my mood of today with everyone who read my blog just like people who like to express and share their emotion and mood through the Facebook ~
Nowadays technology is very effective and convenient ~xD

000761

No comments: