NuffnangX

Friday, January 27, 2012

拜年2

28/1/2012 Saturday 12.58 am

I saw many people visit others houses at FB and share with friends.
That's the new trend for Chinese New Year ^_^
Last monday (23/1)-Friends come to my house and jessie house for gong xi fa cai ~
I'm very happy that they made it to visit my place ^_^






拜年2 - 27/1/2012 Friday
Went to Mei Theng's house, Wen Shing's house and Juli's house.
We went to starbuck and drank chocolate cream chip and green tea cream and bubbling with each others about a lot of stuffs.
Absent of yahui at KL,wen at vacation~jessie at Johor ~ @.@

I'm took a pic with my own camera and that's no necessary for me to edit the photo. I like this photo ^_^
my skills of taking photo is improving~
My look and style did change too ^^

Early of Jan 2012




End of Jan 2012-drank starbuck ^_^




000753

No comments: