NuffnangX

Monday, January 16, 2012

"before" and "after"

16/1/2012 Monday

I look back the album of previous year.
That's right,before year 2012.
my appearance and style did change a lot.
From a blacky girl change to fairer girl~
From black hair change to brown hair~
From noob face change to better face ^_^
From thin become fatter ~
I don't have confidence in my past,
but now I can said that I have confident now ^_^

People did change to follow the latest trend right ?
But I'm change to improve myself to become a better person.
When look at my photo during primary school,and before form 3 look and compare now...
I was like ... wow...I change a lot ... not to mention become fatter too~
BUt sweet memories with friends did appears too ~
That's the best part ^_^


000701

This is 2005 photo when we became Form 1 student and met back with my primary friends at Primary school (SJK (C) Kuang Hwa)~

No comments: