NuffnangX

Friday, January 13, 2012

Interview

13/1/2012 Friday

Today I finally can rest at home ~
I found out that from this few days ,I'm totally hard to get sleep easily during at night.
When the sunrise,I only feel sleepy and can sleep well a bit.
However,it's almost morning..then I only slept for couple of hours only.
Not enough...

Back to the main topic was due to raining day and sg lembing was flooded.
We had to cancel the plan to sg lembing,however we did stayed overnight at yen ping's house.
6 of us ,except wen shing~all people squeezed into a room.
Before sleep,laugh laugh laugh...
When wake up early in the morning...laugh laugh laugh again.
I think all people squeezed together chit-chat will enhance our friendship~
Once awhile being together like this is really fun.(Although we didn't sleep well ~)

Today we had breakfast at TC and lunch at McD,TC too.
From 7.30 am until 1.30pm at TC ~bubbling alot of stuffs and looked at the sea wave.
We had anxious moment when those cars didn't tolerate with us, make us stucked at the middle of road for searching parking.
However,it's was funny and one of us mentioned that not need to be so anger for that..calm down...


12/1/2012 Thursday
This was the day for the MQA (govt officers) came to my college make surveys as interview for some lecturers and students.
The day before that interview,I was chosen by my lecturer which surprising me.
I want to take experience for this interview session,that's why I agree to join in too.
I'm as one of the student council representative with two boys entered for the interview.
I think the interview going well...
I'm great that I got give supporting facts while my friends doing his presentation about it.
To think back,I holding position in student councils for two years.
First year as secretary, second year as publicity. (I'm partime journalist during my school time, I was advertise my college once an activity is being organise.)
However,no authority for me as prove that I'm take those position =.=
Actually that's what the officer told us >.<

每个人开始踏出第一步铺路给自己的未来了。
callie ~callie ~你呢? 没有任何计划哦,怎么办?


000680

No comments: