NuffnangX

Friday, August 27, 2010

Thursday-Friday

Thursday (26/8/10)
After study group,went to megamall secret receipe celebrated secondary school's birthday ~ mushroom soup and cakes delicious and tasty. ^^
Then work at night...

Friday (27/8/10)
Yesterday was exhausted..
Hari Raya around the corner...
Customers came and bought a lot of clothes and pants...
Others promoters said that I'm so busy until everytime saw me cross over their brand and went to take clothes at storeroom...
When I quit the job at there...I gonna miss them a lot...
Our enjoyable time was just started, but I had to left during that time ...
But I gonna miss them and visit them when I'm free ...

Yesterday,my ancestor (grandma's mum) had passed away at 2pm...
It was so suddenly,when the happiness moments was just happened..
Bad news will occur at behind..It so frustrated...
I miss the chance to see her for the last moments...
Her age almost reached 100 years old...
This might be the freedom for my ancestor...

Saturday (28/8/10)
Yesterday midnight I was standing out there look for the two moons...
so where was it ? I didn't saw it but I sure one parts of the countries will has the great chance to see this special scene...
I online at morning..8.15am
Seldom online at morning..because yesterday no online..felt like no comfortable...
After online,I only feel satisfy.
Later gonna go college study and at night celebrate friend's birthday again...
Today I take offday.hehee...later got a lot of customers..my promoter sure exhausted...

No comments: