NuffnangX

Sunday, August 22, 2010

saturday afternoon-evening

This is part two for saturday
I helped my brother took his pictures with his friends...
Then he promised me to bring me go KLCC ~
After the speeches..then we went to take our lunch at KLCC ...
Hurray~Then we walked around there and took a lot of pictures...
Then accompany bro to the church ...
The church is bunch of new generation teenagers ...
They totally hyper-active...
sing song and the lyrics are meaningful...
like went to a concert~
great performances by them and great PA system ^^
***
I bought a new shoes...but new shoes make my legs hurt...
My legs now hurt but better already...
Then sunday morning took breakfast and back to kuantan around 4.15 pm ^^
That's all..now outside look like want to rain and thunder already~
***
after this need to prepare for my exam...
is near ..oh~I not yet revise...
This time unprepare to face exam ....

No comments: