NuffnangX

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy MoonCake Festival

30/9/2012 Sunday

Today post the nuffnangx  at Facebook ~
Today is Mooncake Festival.
Happy Mooncake Festival everyone ^_^
This year due to working, I already absent for few events of Mooncake Festival.

Yesterday night thought can karaoke with my colleague's farewell.
It's cut off due to lacking of participants >.< so sad~
Therefore, plan change.
My girls picked me up at my working place at 11pm.
and we went to TC and traffic jam until 12.00 am @.@
I wish to put the Kong Ming Lantern, but look like sold out yesterday.
I only can enjoy the scene of Kong Ming Lantern put by other people.
Yesterday night, TC + yamcha ~ we ended up at 3.00 am >.<
so sleepy and woke up this lovely sunday at 9.00 am ~
Can you please let me sleep longer time >.<


今日是中秋节~
因为工作,今年我错过了两项中秋节的节目。
一个是佛光,一个是我外婆的太极。
以为昨日和同事们去唱karaoke,却取消了。
但第一次和中学朋友度过中秋节。
看着别人在海边放孔明灯,但没有得放。
凌晨3点我们才回家呢~
但这次的聚会不知下次何时能见面了。
那两位小姐要去KL读书了。
看来下一次的聚会就锁定在KL吧。
今早又那么早起床,周公难道不能在和我多聊一些,
好让我有足够的睡眠吗?

001683



No comments: