NuffnangX

Thursday, September 15, 2011

九月份的第四篇-OTAKU

15/9/2011 Thursday

I become 宅女~OTAKU for a week ^_^
For first and second day after I back to my hometown,
I'm busy celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival and birthday celebration with my neighbours and family.
However, the day after celebration day, I was totally become otaku at home.
Mostly of my friends back university, college, facing trial stpm.
I thought can have a tea with my friends T.T
All kinda busy~
Oh well, is better for me to take this few days rest izit ?
By the way,I'm not fulfil my time with watching animes and movies =.=
But just sit infront of lappy and online.
Eat,online and sleep~
My weight sure gaining ~
Next week gonna start new semester~

I want to watch "Johnny English Reborn ♥" movie~
Mr.Bean~lalala~♥

000038

No comments: