NuffnangX

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

9月份的第五篇

21/9/2011 Wednesday 12.45 am

After finish studied, went shopping with hui,ee and hilson.
I spent RM 150 at ecm include cosmetic things that I need and other things include my dinner.
Bought mummy's present too and Mission completed.
I didn't expect the delicious of fried chicken of 古林 stall~
But I have to admit the fried chicken really taste good and only costs RM 6.50.
The fried chicken is double size compare to common fried chicken that we ate at other places.

Besides that, while we were shopping,I suggested watch movie of "JOHNNY ENGLISH REBORN"~
When we went to cinema around 7.45pm~luckily there has "JOHNNY ENGLISH REBORN" and the show time is 7.45pm~
we so excited and immediately bought the tickets ~
Mr.Bean is serious when doing his mission~
He is a smart guy which use wisdom (智慧)to think~
Just his action make him look funny...
I think the senario quite nice ^_^

After watched movie only went to have our dinner~
Dinner are 红茶的MAngo Fish + Spicy Sotong~

000057

No comments: