NuffnangX

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Harry Potter

Harry Potter ~
yo~ the harry potter and the half-blood prince
I want to watch loH~
haiz...but not time for me to go for cinema and watcH~
*
Yesterday I borrowed Harry Potter VCD from my friend~
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire ~
cool ~It was an amazing magic of the story~
loh~ is the magic real ?
who know ~
*
Montly test just ended ~
Trial is around the corner ~
what else ~a lot of things still hung up just like that~
*
haiz..
why I have no mood to write blog~
If precious year,I wrote a lot things...
nowadays ...a post just come out per week ~
heheee...aplogize loh for the visiter who come and look look around my blog~

2 comments:

Jessie said...

weh,
all ppl said harry potter this time not nice :3
>_<

Callie said...

I didnt say the story intersting or not mah ~I said that the magic that they tricked are cool man~
*
Ya loH~ they say not nice wor~