NuffnangX

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

@.@

Oh dear...my results...
speechless about it~
not satisfied with it ~
*
This friday decide go funfair near my school~
after that cancel it already
they heard that it is so expensive ya
well,they have no mood to join funfair..
*
Saturday hang out with friends ~watch movie
what tittle of the movie ?
I dont know ~this have to ask jessie
She suggests this movie ~and she forgot what is the tittle of it~
expect got a word is "Dinousor"
Sunday~ they want to play water at TC again~
*
Oh~have to replace my account tuition this thursday ~
if not,I have to rush for tuition during saturday
settle for this few day~
*
Today sempena bulan kecergasan~senamrobik ~
My gang like playing around and dance ~
of course we were doing exercise ~just mix up with dance and "KUNG FU" ~
and "give me five " many times ya
*
Today my chinese language bad loh
always say wrong word...
so terrible..
so I have to learn from mistakes ~
hohoho
*
Actually I have a lot of things need to write
but mostly is relate with my family ...
conclusion for my family and relative problem "no enough money"
*
You see ...money so important ~

haizzzz

2 comments:

SehFong SF said...

我senamrobik那天ponteng~
吼-吼-吼~

Callie said...

I saw many people ponteng~
my class almost half of the students ponteng lah~