NuffnangX

Saturday, July 25, 2009

hang out

TOday hang out with friends
cant watch movie since the seat is too in front of the screen
so we cancel it
*
Then we went to Mc Donald ate around 3.30 pm~
after that walk walk ~
At 5.00 pm,we ate again~
hoho~both also were tea time ~
*
It seem like repeating the same movement~haha
We went for the bowling but full of people ~
no mood and no time for waiting our turn to play~
so no play ~
*
Then went to Holiday planet ~
aiyo~so paiseh ~
I saw someone playing the basketball games ~
then I also want to try loH~
4 token for the games.
RM 1 for 2 token ~
haiz...
Then I played ...so embrassing ~
I pressed wrong button for the starting ~
I press "team play" ~then the machine didnt record my score~
no mood to throw the basketball already~
paiseh loH~first time play new version of basketball machine games~
Nevermind ...second time I challenge it again~
hurray~this time I pressed the single wan~
and I managed to step on Stage 2 with the help of Wen shing~
hohoho~
next time I will challenge it agaiN~
wakkakaka~
*
TOmorrow they decide to go TC (beach) play water and celebrate xiao bing's birthday ~
aiYo~cant go due to my tuition time
hehee...
*
wish xiao bing HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^o^
muackszzzzz

2 comments:

Jessie said...

thx ~~~^^

Callie said...

thanks to popo ~haha