NuffnangX

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Gotong royong again~

Gotong-royong again ~
Thanks to all the pps who had come to help out~
now the library look more clean and tidy~
*
Yesterday,I'm arranged the timetable and their duty work~
waste some time for doing that~
I'm not satisfied since majority of the pps absent today~
ya,I know they all lazy to come ~

if you are not active participated for pps's activities....
then why you want to be librarian prefer ?!
This is not the first time already~
Since some of the pps absent many times,then I will take action~
I will come out the surat amaran for those who absent today ~
wakakkaka~
If you want to challenge me,I will accept and take action~
*
Nowadays,the quality .... speechless ...
This is not our MT fault ~
We did our job.
This is a personal and disiplince problem ~
How dare they were not rescpect to the senior !
HOw dare they complain since this is their first time doing the job~
Those senior work hard and none of them complain about it~
Unfair !

=.=

No comments: