NuffnangX

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bye bye Karnival

Firstly,today is my friend's birthday ~happy birthday ya ^^
Secondly today 29 April 2009 ,school had organised "Karnival Pendidikan"
Because this year was the last year I participated in Karnival,
so I didnt absent for school ... Ya,that's mean I'm not play truant...
wakakakka~
*
In the morning,all students reached school like usual,
but none of them wore PBSM uniform~ mostly wore PJ T-shirt.
One of the teacher kept telling us "Pelajar Tingkatan 4 beratur di sana"
Second time again,the teacher was repeated the same sentences again
and the teacher was looking at us again...(the fact is we are not form 4 -.-)...
nevermind lah ,maybe we looked younger than form 4 students ~hahaha ^^
*
Then I accompany Juli bought the coupons and "kad kokuria"~
wor ~ students could just bought the kad kokuria that costs RM1 only ~
Then Juli and I were started to blast off ~and filled up the activities of "kokuria"....
This time easier than last year and we done it early.
Then we went for the "pameran" and walking around ~
*
The food and drinks such as nasi lemak,murtabak,abam balik, Kuey Teow,ABC,air mineral,ayam goreng,karipok,makanan ringan ,different type of drink and cenderahati ~
Then we spent all the coupons with bought some food and drink.
Well,actually we are not starving ~but we still ate... hohoho
Actually my plan was after ate then we went for BTV watching movie
unfortunately ,the time was not insisted ,no time watching movie...
*
Actually it is not really fun and bored...
at lease I had participated this activity for my last year at school
anywhere we were enjoying ^^
And xiao bing,today u are naught oh ~hohoho

No comments: