NuffnangX

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm back ~

After a week,finally I recover ~
wakakakakka~
but this few day will be busy day ~
sport day is coming ~
*
Montly test 2 also finish already~
luckily until now not yet fail any of the subjects~
But I think my add math will fail again~
well,I put effort on it already ~I think I need to put more ~
haha~
*
This few day chatting with friends at friendster there~
Suddenly so many of my friends chatting with me~
hohoho~have topic to chat ~
*
Our bio teacher go for bersaliN~
haiz... well, it is true that a teacher has ganti her~
but we are not satisfied with this bio teacher~
He using malay language to teach us ~
He refuse to use english to explain =.=
He does not know that if we heard malayu vision of biology~
Isnt it strange for us to translate =.=
now we are no mood to listen ~
*
I hope all my friends happy ya ~
dont be sad ,ok ~ ^^

No comments: