NuffnangX

Friday, April 24, 2009

Anti-mosquitoes

This few days my school really become "mosquitoes heaven"
This tittle copy from my friends...hohoho ..because I think it sound nice ~haha
*
Those mosquitoes kept attacked me and my friends...
our blood sucked by those evil mosquitoes...
HATE MOSQUITOES !!!!
*
make my skin red red ~ =.=
I want to kill those mosquitoes...
But I dont know when it bite me and sucked my blood T.T
After the effect come out,then I know I have been attacked by mosquitoes...
Those mosquitoes ...one word"GANAS" ~
disturbing us few days already ~
*
On thursday,monitor and bunch of friends went to find principal and complain to him~
When friday,ok~ the attack missions of mosquitoes become less....
Why ark ? I dont know ~
*
Today meeting about pps ~about the games...
to me ,I had experienced many times~ scared to incharge games...
everytime incharge just make me suffer...but it gave me experienced
That why I want to challenge it ..wakkakaka~
*
When wednesday and friday ,library organised Hari Buku and talking an opinion about the articles that teacher gave us....
Library divided into 7 parts(library, Bilik SAL, BTV1,BTV 2,BTV 3,BTV4 and Bilik Galeri)...
visit a while then blah blah blah ~
*
Xiao Bing brought cold water for us plus ice ~
It really make us feel good ..haha ~TQ loh ^^
Then we chit chat with a group
and Xiao Bing decided again ~this time she wants to eat bread =.="
We thought she was just joking...will as you see...
Next monday we really bring all the materials that need to make easy bread breakfast..haha
We just thought our class is the place we are picnic ~hohhoho
cant wait to see it ~

No comments: