NuffnangX

Friday, October 26, 2012

Birthday celebration

26/10/2012 Friday 10:55pm

Today had dinner with Bernard and his friend came from KL at JJ Kimbap Korean Restaurant.
For celebrated my birthday.
I'm really stupid in direction...how come I can live at kuantan and never explode outside world.
On tomorrow 27/10 gonna gathering with my Sotong's gang and the day after tomorrow and continuously day have to yc with friends ~.~

25/10/2012 Thursday

After worked, while waited for the time past, cooked myself with delicious fried rice with garlic &onion eggs.
Around 10pm sing Karaoke at Song Box ,ecm with alicia, fenny,nicole and others..
That day was alicia's fiance birthday ~the presents gave to him were so creative  to make us had fun ...
Received presents from Aida of the Iced Lemon Tea drink, Polo's daily milk chocolate and Krystle's album photo presents.

24/10/2012 Wednesday

This day had dinner with nicole at Sidewalk deli besides Ms Garden.
The Kuek Teow Hong Kong was so decilious as the kuek teow cooked with the eggs like baking it..
so yummy but ate it with uncomfortable condition since the mosquitoes bite my legs until red marks appear >.<

23/10/2012 Tuesday

The day of my Birthday was working day like usual.
But received a lot of colleague's birthday wishes and hug of love...
and surprised received a bunch of flower as for past 20 years , my first time received flower.
Flower gave by a friend and thank for the flower ^_^
and celebrated birthday at night with my neighbour's aunty, irene and yee sze with secret recipe cake at McD near my house.

22/10/2012 Monday

My offday had lunch with my vinnie and hilson  at Koi Zen Restaurant.

001776






No comments: