NuffnangX

Saturday, March 5, 2011

~ smooth smooth ~

Now I'm have been upgrade myself by using some certain product to take care of my skin and my hair.
Before that,my desk is empty,now my desk have skin product and hair product...
Before that, I wouldn't care about my skin or my hair....
let it become dark..so what's result I get..I getting darker....
I know that I cannot whitening back again~ >.<

Recently use different cream on my skin and hair...
do a little mask on my face...
Luckily the result I get is getting better and not the worse...
I love touching my skin and my hair now... smooth smooth~
I keep change product see whether which wan is suit for my hair~
yesterday bought a new product for my hair treatment..and it is just spray only..so easy ~ After spray,my hair easy to comb and so smooth..love touching it all the times~

New try is a first step for upgrading ~hehee
Challenge to dye my hair ~hehee
challenge to change new style...
need encourage and confident with myself only can do it...
I'm too over describe it already...besides it just my hair and my face skin~
I getting fatter too >.<
Ok,I go back do assignment ~hehee


14362-14394

No comments: