NuffnangX

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Prensentation

10/3/2011

rushing doing assignment ~blah blah blah~
Today first presentation~ as usual our "boss" presented first ~after that continuous ,I'm on fourth position~When until my presentation, lecturer said not need mention about definition~directly to the comments of ratio and use a diagram to explain formation of capital process~
I had prepared those slide show and lecturer asked me to shortcut~
oK~is shortcut until not need to read other slide show..asked me directly explain through the diagram ...I was thinking in my mind that all the slide show behind was the things I would like to explain for the diagram...
I accept the challenge said ok~I explained it ..blah blah blah..
I don't have any ideas what I'm was talking about ~

14429

No comments: