NuffnangX

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dermacell Miracle Refining Cream

I got an invitation to do a review about Dermacell cream.I seldom use cream,so I decide to try it. I was thinking it was amazing since it is label "Formulated in UK " and have 9 features,one of them which attractive are it can remove pimples and remove blackhead. This cream is include nature ingredient. The future details, you can refer to this website : http://www.dermacell.com.my/product.html

It was just simple step, apply on face,leave it for 20-30 minutes and wash it off.
It actually like doing a mask and the cream will absorb to our skin and it is like a treatment to our cream. The feeling of the cream when applying on face isn't that smooth as other creams, you can feel it stick to your face ~ how's the feeling when apply on face,hard to describe ~

When I used it for first apply, I thought I can see the results immediately ,however due to the amount I'm applying on face is too little,the result didn't improvement much.

After the second,third apply which being told by my friends to apply more since it doesn't contain any chemical ingredients for effect,I found out that my face start to become more fairer. However, I saw the effect to others may occur easily after first apply. But for me,it seem react slow ~the results only come out after few days~Maybe my face skin too stubborn , hard to absorb it~but do trust me,I saw the effect on my friend's face who is the one recognise to me ,his face does improve much ^_^ and for the face which has red-sport on face,you can see the result immediately for first apply after 20 minutes ^_^ ...Although the person not me,I'm feel amazing when seeing the result,it does improvement before and after use it...

After using it,my face not oily as previous time, it seem improvement too on my face become fairer and smooth ~I love touching my face~hehee~You can see my picture through facebook ^^

* if the results doesn't come out on first apply like me,apply more like doing a mask. don't worry..use it frequently,you will see the result following the day after using it without realising it ~

however,I went for a trip~my face became darker,I have to use this cream to whitening my face again~hehee

No comments: