NuffnangX

Thursday, October 14, 2010

OB Night 2010

Long time no update again~
OB night for my school finally ended smoothly...
It was fun to dance with bunch of my friends...
It gave a memorable memories for that OB night~
It was awesome that we got the Best Performances among all the performances by others.
It quite sad to farewell with one of my lecturer who leave the college today.
It great to yamcha with seniors...they are totally funny person.
Rushing assignment...need to pass up soon~will update when got time ~

2 comments:

♥ S u s a n said...

woo~ your played blogspot too! link you~ =.= we all are funny right? you sure miss we all when we are not there.. without us so damn quiet!

Callie said...

aiyo~u should reply my msg at facebook~my blog sleeping beauty wan~by the way I seldom update blog wan ~if got comment,I also dont know ~~~without u damn bored loh~but we also got hang out mah~then ok loh~~