NuffnangX

Saturday, September 18, 2010

can I surrender ?

Why must treat me like this ?
In 2010 year....

My first semester(around March 2010) = handphone rosak-tak sengaja drop into water and my hp lemas..then GAME OVER...force me buy a new handphone. If not,I gonna miss the time to take my car license exam...
My first handphone which damaged because of water had service for me within 6 years...

My second semester(around July 2010)= while rushing doing my assignment,my computer GAME OVER...force me to buy a new notebook continue doing my assignment which need to pass up soon...
my first computer had service for me within 4 years....

My third semester(around September 2010)= almost wanna start my third semester...but while taking pictures with other promoters at parkson...I tak sengaja terlanggar my camera ...then the screen inside camera broken...and cannot take pic because cannot see anything except white screen only ...force me need to buy a new camera ...rush to use it to take pic...
my first camera also accompany me within 4 years.....

What to do ??? All are my first handphone model, first computer model and first camera...just damaged after service for me within these few years...very sad for it...
Now the new wan will become my second handphone,second computer and second camera ^^
I will take good care of them ^^

No comments: