NuffnangX

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Last day of work

When started raya kept ran to other’s brands counter.
It’s too bored stayed at my own counter since nobody come to buy clothes at my brand. However, I managed chit-chat with other’s brand promoters and knew many new friends such as Pierre Cardin,Nicole,Soda,Valentino-Rudy, Bonia,Alain Delon,John Master,Durban, Renoma, Caserini, Polo, CIAN and Just Kids…
I started worked there since 2/7/2010 and stopped at 14/9/2010…
Almost two and half months...
During raya,know many friends and cute boy..hehee ^^ …
other promoters also treat me nice ^^ will miss them a lot ~~
especially those promoters and part time promoters around my Orlando brand ^^
***
Then I will busy on college performances,study and yam cha with friends...hehee ^^

No comments: