NuffnangX

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday

Today have add math tuition~
and it was totally boring for this chapter =.=
whole class almost wanna fall to sleep
anywhere teacher was nice ~gave us ate corns(Jagung) and drank "1oo plus" ~
oH~tuition at afternoon section is like this ~ hehee
*
before that,I went to Xing Chew office to take my rewards for the news I wrote~
Today I'm earned some money,althought it was just small amount...
when the articles I wrote came out on the newspaper ~I'm satisfied ^^
I'm great I'm became the student reporter ~I learned a lot of things ya ~
*
ya,one of my friendster's friend called Roku went for American ~
yet,I still dont know the reason he went there....
anywhere will miss him ya ~ hope he will take care himself
*
Some of my net friends which I chat with them within a long period~
they always became busy and less online after that ~
and then they will forgot me too ~
yo,I really hope they will still remember me ya ~
I still remember them too such as tim,roku allan and others ~
miss them so much ~ hohoho ^^

good luck for all my friends ^o^

No comments: