NuffnangX

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wed

wednesday again~
Just now seeing my friend's blog...
wor~ GN night just over..their dress pretty ya
*
This few day teachers discussing about our exam
and said that "5S2,please wake up !!! Now still left 5 month ...You still can do it wan"
blah blah blah ~althought we know our dateline were almost near.....
I mean around the corner... but yet we still relaxing~ ^^
*
I'm great that I had passed all my examinations ~all subjects passed~
Well ~I have to mantain ya ~
*
Last time school said compulsory every student gave RM 20 for PIBG~
now said want to pay for fee costs RM 54 + RM 20 for PIBG
and said that last time gave RM 20 was " donation " =.=
what?! how can I accpet this reason?
That day we gave RM 20 for PIBG already~before holiday
now want us pay again ~and this time is compulsory again
how can like this ~ now want me pay RM 20 again~
><

2 comments:

SehFong SF said...

吓?!
真的吗??
PIBG又要给过啊??

Callie said...

ya lah~my teacher said like that lah =.=
want me gave twice ~I dont want !