NuffnangX

Monday, April 9, 2012

Melilea

8/4/2012 Sunday

Blood test today~
I had being injected 3 times only found my blood vessel =.="
The person who helped me for blood test mentioned that my blood vessel is smaller than normal people (baby blood vessel)..so quite difficult to find the blood vessel and take my blood ~~~
Then I remembered last time the blood donation also mentioned about my smaller blood vessel ~ >.<
*
Those two days I doing facial by my friend,Alicia Ooi...
Thank for my friend, I got the free facial~ xD
However, I deeply knowing what type of my face is T.T
Exam is around the corner,
everyone is busy, so I should act 'busy' too ~
I too humor >.<
*
When doing the facial, got a massage parts~
it's was very funny when mentioned "oily face to do massage" equal to "doing a roti canai on face" ~we was laughing but self-control a bit ~ >.<
so funny...oh well, met the beautician teacher who comes from Beijing has a beautiful face and skin~ and she is a friendly lady too.
*
Melilea is an organic product that can build an inner beauty and healthy of a person.
I admit their skin will very fair and nice ~~~

001052



No comments: