NuffnangX

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Q&A

25/3/2012 Sunday

Why I feel like some of my STPM friends all decide to study business course ?
I'm gonna graduated diploma in business (major in marketing) in this May.

People always wondering and asked these few questions :
1. "why you study at local college, Kuantan ?"

2. "Why you did not choose UTAR college or KL college ?"
and "I thought you study at KL"

3. "So how long do you need to study ?"

my answer always is like that.

1. I'm study local because no financial support, KL expensive too high that I cannot afford. Another reason is my mother does not allow me to study KL.
at least my diploma course I settled by myself by loan PTPTN ~
at least no burden for my family.


2. The reason same with no.1 >.< and thank for think highly of me.
Can I said that I'm unpredictable xD
Utar college is a famous college, however that doesn't mean I must study there!

3. I'm gonna graduated soon on this May.
Yes, I'm gonna find a job to gain some experience first at KUANTAN before I'm further study for my degree course. Yes, I mabye choose to work and study part-time in the same time. (If previous me, I will definitely wouldn't give this reason =.= xD but the situation is changing now~)

***please don't prejudgement people by observing people cover book =.="
I have my own difficulty.

000993

No comments: