NuffnangX

Monday, April 18, 2011

countdown one day more~

countdown one day more T.T
Exam is around the corner.
Studying until tired @.@
Today only finish those chapters of finance.
The poor thing,I still not understand the calculation of finance T.T
One more day ~which subject should I revise first ?
Sorry, friends...I'm gonna concentrate for my study for final exam ~
Luckily this few days the line is smooth~hohoho...

Today my friends talked about boyfriend~
so many things need to consider when you have someone together with you.
As I say, everything got their advantages and disadvantages.
Should say luckily I'm still single or should find an accompany partner ?
Oh well..focus and put effort on my time on study first...hehe
I'm better watch a movie to relax my mind first...

No comments: