NuffnangX

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

~after exam~

I had been long time did not updated my blog~
First,the SPM was over ~
but after SPM need to plan a lot of things
Continue study or play ?
HAiz...the time is limit ~what should I do ?
*
For me,SPM quite difficult~
I hope the result will be good ~
hohoho
*
Last few weeks,
my grandma had operated her both legs
luckily all going smoothly ,now my grandma stayed at my house for rest ~
When this problem had settled,another problem would appear again~
It just keep going and nobody know what will happen next...
nobody know when it will be end ~
*
During 11/12/2009 was my friend,pei wen's birthday~
We were planned to go for her house celebrated her birthday
Maybe not too surprise ~because She know what was the purpose we went for her house...
anywhere we did celebrated her birthday ya ^^
*
During 15/12/2009 ,the event was :
星洲日报学海东海岸联谊会
第一届
Amazing Race

未来的城堡
This was the first time ktn xue ji organised amazing race
the journey started from Taman Gelora to Taman Teruntum to Teluk Chempedak
*
Firstly I'm very sorry for not helping a lot
But 21th xue ji,especially incharge for the games,president,secretary
Your all had done the best ~
Your hard work we very appreciated~
but finally this activity ended smoothly~
*
18-20 december ,the 22th xue ji camp at Dungun,Terengganu
hoho~need to blast off again~

No comments: