NuffnangX

Thursday, October 15, 2009

^^"

http://www.joyousbeauty.com
hehee ~help friend promote~
come and visit the website above ya ^^
TQ

*
secondly,this few day always refreshed many things on my mind~
The moments with my friends since primary school until form 5
hoho~although we met when we were tuition in the same place,but our friendship became further apart just like momentum after collide and will move apart for the concept of elastic collision~
*
Schooling day~
nothing special ~bored
revision at school,unbelievable right ?
hehee..because too bored ~actually also no revise ~
Most of the question I simply answering...
MOsquitoes still attacked me at school~ haiz...

*
I know sometimes my senteces look weird,
many mistakes,many wrong spelling,
sometimes my writing terrible,how terrible ?
terrible until I also dont understand what I try to express it
but please forgiving me,I try my best to write it ~

*
Time passed quickly~nightmare is around the corner~

No comments: