NuffnangX

Friday, February 20, 2009

=.=

This few day get some of the montly test paper ~
some are good results,my results have A,B,C,E,E ~
"E" !!! haiz....I dont know how to do mah ~
BC ,so hard ...can pass already good ~
chemistry is paper 2 ... I also dunno mah ~
*
my add math ~bio ~cant see anymore ....
it sink down to water .... I mean low marks...
Teacher not yet give us ,but I know it gonna be a terrible marks...
*
Then the next day teacher checked physical problems
especially girl's hair ~
what !!! "Want the hair in front clip it to back,no hair fall down" =.=
stupid ark !!!! It look so ugly ~
If not,teacher will take the photo of ur face and post it at the papan notis...
let all students come and see the face of the students...the student will become "famous" loh
*
I'm one of the victicm have to clip my hair ~
I got clip...I clip it by side ...
but teacher said "NO,must clip to back ~" -.-
but I didnt get caught for taking picture lah ~hehee
*
My account book ~borrow someone so long didnt give back me ~
She said wil return my book through my friends...
what !!! until now no news from her and she absent no come to tuition ...
Then my friend how to return my book if u absent to tuition leh ~
U dare to eat my book izit ~ dont want return to me ~ o.O
Last week,teacher give many exercise of account~
U didnt give me back,how I wanna do ~
then u want let me do double time than before(last week + this week exercise) ..
because u borrow my book and no return =.=
I would not borrow u next time ~never !!!
U promise but U didnt done it ~ =.=
*
well ,when saturday tuition,she totally forgot bring my book ~
hey,irresponsible person ~
anywhere I get my book at last ~
so forgive u ~

No comments: