NuffnangX

Friday, January 2, 2009

eat eat again~

This few day raining all the day ~
just now I went to happy's house ...
oh ya,there have a buffer for relativies and friends ...
me,mum and grandma go there as friends...
it is for celebrate happy's relativies marriage ...
*
there are a lot of food and dishes for us to eat ...
my stomach started growling and we started eating...
there got satey, ABC (ais kacang),drinks and so on ...
wah~ I can eat ABC...hehee
and I had take some food too ...my stomatch was fulled of food ...
well,I think I eat too much too... hehee ^^
*
my grandma promise that will sponser ROJAK ~
so we go there when evening and help to make the rojak ...
yo..I dont like to eat rojak...
but I help to do it ..and this is my third time doing this ROJAK loh ~
haha ...
*
Tomorrow is the day for form 5 students take their teks books ~
wor~have to wake up early and gather there at 8.30 am
so early ... cant watch tv loh ~ ><

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya,raining whole day...so cold le...hehe...kuantan 就是kuantan...

Callie said...

ya loh~summer not bad mah ~
at lease not need take out umbrella
then not need step on the wet road..wet glass...